Jun 4, 2008

Difficult!

For the first time in my life today I was in a very difficult position where I have to decide what is the best for me! These occasions don't happen very often and I didn't know what to do. I received a job offer today from a firm in North of London. The salary for start was so tempting and I didn't know what to do with it! I could accept the offer, move to London, be closer to my brother, see my friends more often, enjoy London life culture and change my career course or I could I stay where I am here, in Sheffield and go with the other firm in Sheffield which offered me a position months ago. What would you do? London or Sheffield? I was under lots of pressure. Well, at the end, I went for Sheffield not only for being in Sheffield, not at all. I went for Sheffield as I thought I will have a better opportunities with the other firm in Sheffield! In addition, due to some personal matters, I decided not to fall for the firm in London. I don't know I did the right thing or not, only time can say that and I hope I made the right decision and in 2 or 3 years time I won't regret it! End.