Oct 27, 2005

Life is Life

What a great day I had yesterday! Well it all started early morning with a phone call from a friend! That was just the start...My friend had a problem and another friend was involved. Then my good friend got a ticket (£80.00) for parking her car in front of my flat just 30 min after the phone call! Then I received a great email from the company I was hoping to work for them. The email was just like a punch in my face and I was confused for several hours. Then after a lovely evening and night with Mayor of Battle City I bought two pizza and we went home after mid night hoping that everything will be fine day after. But that bloody day did not finish there. When I opened the pizza box they were GREEN! Yes the last thing we needed to complete our day. So I left the flat and went to the shop to change the pizza! After all, we went to bed 4 AM. What a wonderful day. But Life is Life and we go on and continue and we will never give up. This is life.