Oct 20, 2005

Doing PhD?

To do PhD or not to do PhD? That's the question! This is a question that for the last three years I have asking myself. Also everyone I know asked me the same question! I believe PhD is a process and of course it has a product but it is more a process. A process that you go through it and earns and develop many useful skills. So if you have time, money and ambition to do it, do not hesitate.. DO IT! But if you are thinking by getting a PhD you will make more money, or you think it will be easier to find a job then do not it. PhD offers you something that you will never get in other places. It organise your mind. Here I have to say I know many cases that PhD students could not get anything from it and they just wasted their time. It really depends on you...how you deal with and how you mange it. So do it if and only if you are 100% sure.