Jul 4, 2005

Mass transfer of friends

It is matter of freindship..So what's the link to chemical engineering! I have to say nothing! I am going to use this space to express my feeling as I think my relationships and daily life is affecting my research quality!

Maybe you know few people in your life that you know very well they are not true friends, not very bright people and they are upsetting you by their behaviour!But you can't help the situation, as they are in your life! Once you trusted them and now you realised that they are not your type..But it is too late, they have entered circle of trust and taking them off the circle is not easy! Everyday you think how I should help myself in this situation! Shall I ignore them? Shall I fight? Shall I move to another place? How can I change it?

Here, filtering friends usually happens everytime, as we are all changing, we are moving, we are dynamic and our system is not steady state! So there is output and there is input and ofcourse in any system there is accumulation.

So people would enter your system ,exit (input and output of the system) and only and only true friends will be accumulated in your system. Now you should be careful, to take care of system temperature and pressure. You may spoil your system. I would say calculations in this system is very important and do not enter anyone. Also you should be brave enough to remove bugs from the system, so do not shutdown the output flow and leave it on.

Ture friends will be accumulated in the system under any condition.