Jun 8, 2005

So far So good!

Remember Modelling Story, well I am still busy with it! The main question to answer is why modelling? We model a system to predict system's behaviour with out doing any experimnetal work. If that is the answer, them I have got. For Estimation of trace elements release from fly ash three scenarios are provided:

1- Disposal in a percolation release regime
2- Utilisation as granular fill
3- Utilisation in road construction

Now there is use for the model. I am working on my results. Trying to find a way to use information from batch leaching test in order to estimate release of trace elements from fly ash samples under above scenarios. I think I know what I wnat to do. I don't want only to model fly leaching without any aim or objective, just showing my math skills! I was looking for a reason for it and I found it.

So full power ahead to solve it...Let you know the results when I got it.